Who We Are & What We Do
Your Satisfaction is Our Guarantee, Always!
Maria has committed over 11 years to being the best at managing IT projects for CTOs, CIOs, and other IT leaders in the healthcare industry. She has had the opportunity to lead some of the most challenging and highly visible projects for companies. Maria attributes her success to the ability to develop key relationships built on integrity and commitment. She is a natural leader that brings out the best in everyone around her.
Maria started Mundo in 2019, with a vision to develop new business relationships and offer the best project management experience to business owners. Understanding that not everyone has their own internal IT shop, she would align with partners to fill that void. Her passion is to make the lives around her easier by offering the skill set of relationship building, communication, and ability to organize and orchestrate plans and teams.
Maria received her B.S. degree from the University of Louisville in Marketing. She also served in the US Military (Army & Air) for 8 years. Mundo is a Veteran, Minority, and Woman-Owned Small Business.
Planning for Success, Always!
Mundo means World in Spanish. It is an orderly and harmonious system. Projects should have some order and teams should work in harmony, right? Well, we think so!
We know you didn’t start your business to keep up with technology or manage your own projects. We also understand you didn’t hire your technical teams to manage projects. We allow you to continue leveraging your team the way they are designed to work, while also moving projects & initiatives forward. The detailed planning and organization give everyone involved peace of mind that projects will get done. You don’t have to handoff project management responsibility to your critical resources anymore. We can be that for your team!
- Take ownership of your business challenges and treat them as if they were our own
- Lead and manage all resources involved in the project so you don’t have to
- Regular and effective communication with stakeholders, project and support teams to ensure all objectives are met
- Open, honest and transparency in our relationship; we won’t take on work we can’t do
- Single point of contact for all prgram/project related activities for the duration of your project
- No unpleasant surprises and complete understanding of your expectations